Mailing Address in Mexico

Elder Oliver Philip Hulme
Guadalajara East Mission
AV. 18 de Marzo #3088
Colonia las a Aguilas
Zapopan, Jalisco, Mexico
CP 45080

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Elder MARMARMARMARMARMARMARMAR

March 2, 2015
The zone leaders get all of the transfers on Saturday at about 6pm, so that we can get everything all scheduled up and know when buses leave, how long they take, who is going to travel with who, and how they will never be alone, etc. On Saturday we got the transfers, and to my wonderful surprise, I saw that my new companion was going to be Elder MAR - one of the best guys you ever did meet, the missionary that I trained 11 months ago.... IS IT CHRISTMAS OR WHAT?????????????? Honestly I have been so excited.

We got everything all set up, and today I was waiting for him in the bus station, he got here at about 1pm, and we are just going to be working ever so hard over here in Reforma. I AM SO EXCITED. It has already been way fun to be with him for the 4 hours.

This week we had the leadership counsel with our mission pres and all the zone leaders and sister training leaders. There is something to be said about feeling the spirit, singing, and sharing ideas with such a powerful and dedicated group. It is the best. 

I got the nicest package from lil miss Sierra Bergmann. If you guys could send her a message saying thanks, I´d appreciate it. I wrote a letter, but I have no idea how long it´ll take to get to her.  A message or a phone call please. It was full of goodies and soaps and journals etc. It was the best.
I also got a package from Grandma Dot. It had some of the best chocolates, the only sad news is they got stale and hard. But the flavor was still tastY. we have the best grandma. 

We had a super great zone meeting this Friday. For the first time I feel like we have gained some serious love in the whole zone, where everyone is trying to be the best missionaries possible. 

I had divisions with one of the assistants this week. His name is Elder Del Toro, Mexican name, American blood. Honestly it was the best, and we became super good friends. 
                                I AM JUST A HAPPY GUY ALRIGHT!

I have grown a true love for the mission and this gospel. I love preaching it, and love it the most when the people accept. The holy ghost has played the hugest part in my conversion, and I can honestly say that I have been converted to the gospel of Jesus Christ. Obviously there is a long ways to go, I am not perfect, but I love what I am doing and lots more.

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

pray together, in other times than dinner. 








No comments:

Post a Comment