Mailing Address in Mexico

Elder Oliver Philip Hulme
Guadalajara East Mission
AV. 18 de Marzo #3088
Colonia las a Aguilas
Zapopan, Jalisco, Mexico
CP 45080

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Stake Conference, goodies from a baker, last leadership counsel

April 27, 2015

Howdy howdy.
This week was awesome, fast, tiring, hot, sweaty, full of joy, and great.

Our super rad investigator, R, is doing quite well. We had two lessons with her this week in which we took a family of recent converts with us. We were able to figure out her doubt, why she was so against getting baptized for a while, even though she kept on giving us food on Saturdays, and going to church every day. It was because she had a small amount of fear. It was something so simple, that was making her life so complex, in which a small question of "R, are you afraid to be baptized?" solved everything. She now has a baptismal date for the ninth of May, and we are pumped.

Yesterday was stake conference. In attendance was, the temple pres, and his wife of Guadalajara, a seventy and his wife, our mission president, and his wife. It was awesome. We have been giving a lot of follow-up with the missionaries of the zone to work with males that were candidates to receive the melk. priesthood. There were 27 men ordained yesterday. It was not all due to the missionaries, but the normal average in a stake over here is between 7-12, so 27 was STELLAR.

I had divisions in ACAMBARO GUANAJUATO for one day. They have tons of bakereying, and one of the members is a Baker, so she gave us a huge amount of goodies and it was awesome.

My health is super great. This saturday I gave an English class to find new investigators; it didn't work all that well.

We had to clean every part of another missionary's house because we are closing the contract. Today we are meeting with the lady to close it all up.

Mom I could have sworn that I told you - I did in fact get the Easter package. I still have the Cadbury eggs waiting for a sad day, or just a day that is in need of some good old american chocolate.

We are busy busy busy kids. Tomorrow we are heading to Guadalajara for the leadership counsel. Sadly, it is probably my last. Our misiĆ³n pres. doesn't have anyone finish as a zone leader; he always sends them to train during their last two changes.

I am happy clapppy and undecided as to know where to go to school.

I will get you an answer as fast as I can get an answer.

Sure love you all so much
I pray for you all every day of my life
take care

HULME

No comments:

Post a Comment